Christa Bell

Friday, September 16, 2005

SCHEDULE UPDATE

ok, so here's the deal, my beautiful and amazing genius friend, inye wokoma, who not only took the photographs for my site, but actually put the whole thing together and updates my schedule etc. does everything pretty much gratis. so i am hesitant to bother him with minor requests like, "i sent you the wrong dates, so can you please fix it?" so here's the deal, a fully updated schedule will be up in another week or so...in the meantime the canadian dates are WRONG (thank you to everyone who emailed me to let me know).
the vancouver dates for next week are:

Sunday 9/18 @ cafe momarte, double feature with JACK McCARTHY, i go on around 10pm

Monday 9/19 @ cafe deux soleil, feature at the Vancouver Poetry Slam, i go on around 9pm

Saturday and Sunday 9/24-9/25: arts corps retreat @ port townsend, wa

my mom is always like, "what are you "retreating" from? it's not like you have a JOB!!"
"mom," i says to her, "my LIFE IS MY WORK!"
"hmph..." she says under her breath, trying not to judge me...

more updates to come, but they will be posted under schedule...my resolution for the new year is to become more tech savvy so that i can update my own damn schedule...sike...cbell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home