Christa Bell

Sunday, August 28, 2005

FAN MAIL!

this email made me cry:

Hi Christa Bell! My name is Hannah Mary Tennent, my favorite food is cookie dough, I live in Albuquerque, and my favorite Starburst flavor is pink. I hate normal introductions like my age (13) and what I look (beautiful, hee hee) so now you know me pretty well. I just wanted to tell you how inspired I was by your porfromance in the Abq Poetry Slam. If you remember me I am the girl who came up to you in The Flying Star. I have always written poetry, but this was my first experiance with Slam Poetry. Now when I get older I want to be a slam poet, National Poet Laurite, be in a band, and change the world. The latter 3 have always been some of my aspirations. I just wanted to write this to you, because when I am famous I want to have people write to me (especially 13 year old girls) just to let to me know that they love me. So i just wanted to let you know how great you are. Enough praise for tonight, huh?

Adios,
Hannah (Veggie) Tennent

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Phoenix said…

    straight up preciousness! and girl, you'd better call me or i'm writing you off 4 trizzle.

    hugs,

    L'Erin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home